Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivium - Th Academy Dublin - June 17th 2014

Options
  • 10-01-2014 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭

FINALLY!

Have been waiting years to see this band! They are playing Dublin's Academy in June in support of their new album Vengeance Falls.

I for one am excited!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I saw them in Germany in a 1-day festival supporting KSE, BFMV and Slayer.
    They were quiet good. I'm not a fan. But for 8 songs or whatever, they were fun to watch

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Kinda wished they would have done the KSE/Trivium co headliner tour over here . Seen them at Rock Im Park in 09 they were ok , got a bit bored after awhile though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Been on class form since In Waves think I'll plod along haven't listened to the new one yet at all. Hope they're still playing stuff off Shogun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I know they did four dates here in 2008 I think the last time they were in the country but how big are Trivium here?

Will they do a Mastodon/Slayer job with 2 nights in the Academy that would so suit me better for a second but at least there comin I guess.

Like a chunk of metallers had their second album Asendency but only got back into them by seeing them on the In Waves tour and they seem to be on a form that theyre one not to miss especially in a venue like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Got my tickets! Roll on June!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Declan_de_Vito

Can't wait for this :D Any idea who the support are ?

Advertisement