Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beep Elegance Twist

Options
  • 10-01-2014 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

We are looking at the baby elegance beep twist. Have any of ye used it before or considering it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Haven't used the twist but we have the baby elegance ego and have never had any problems with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pat McGhee

Have it, love it! My only complaint is that it could do with suspension springs for walking on bumpy roads, otherwise it's great.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭deh983

Yea that's my one fear of it. We live in the country so just want to make sure it'll survive the elements 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Pat McGhee

My LO does get bumped about a bit on the older country roads so I don't recommend walking shortly after a feed, but otherwise the twist is great. I'm quite happy with it overall.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

We had the beep and it was great, afaik you can get air tyres for the system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Typer Monkey

I think it's great value for what you pay. I've never had an issue with it

Advertisement