Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

elective question

Options
  • 10-01-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi guys,
    i want to take Arabic as an elective. its my mother language . my question is can i or do they refuse?. also what would be the easiest elective available. thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

md3099 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    i want to take Arabic as an elective. its my mother language . my question is can i or do they refuse?. also what would be the easiest elective available. thanks

I presume that's in the applied language centre? My friend took French and was asked halfway through the first question to leave because his French was too good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 md3099

such a shame, i really wanted something easy

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Doug89

Easy - yes, but you'd be totally bored. All of the applied language centre ab inito modules are fairly easy, if I were you I'd find a language you actually wanted to learn and go for it!

Advertisement