Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm monitoring dublin

Options
  • 10-01-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi all,

My alarm monitoring and maintenance is up for review, got a quote for 324 inc vat.

I thought it was going to be about 100!

Any numbers for better options please contact me!

Thanks a mill in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

324 would be on the high end for a domestic digi but this could be a fully comp package so might not be too bad.
    Basic packages would start at around the 180 - 200 mark and include monitoring and one call out.
    Its up to you to decide what you want from your monitoring and maintenance package
    You wont get anything for 100 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

Check out Top Security - I Think they are 150 plus vat for a year.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

silly wrote: »
    Check out Top Security - I Think they are 150 plus vat for a year.

Not for monitoring and a full maintenance contract. Shop around you could get monitoring with a full maintenance contract covering all callouts for less than that.
    For a bit more you might even get a monitoring and maintenance package covering parts as well. Maintenance contracts that limit the number of call outs are not worth it in my opinion. If the engineer misses a fault and needs to call again you have to pay. That's not right, is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

I'm in the same boat. Got our renewal for monitoring only which was €203 :eek:. Rang one of the companies that were advertising on Boards but they couldn't be bothered to answer the phone the few times I've called them :mad:.

I'd be grateful for some recommendations by PM. Dublin area. Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Did you leave a message for who you rang?
    If your ringing mobiles a lad could be with someone etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement