Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Casual Claim and Jobbridge

• 10-01-2014 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi all

I was just wondering if you are working part time, and claiming for the days that you are not working can you still apply and take up a job bridge scheme?

Just wanted to double check this

Cheers

Dani

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dani27

Also how does the casual work affect JSA? If you are working 2 days a week and your partner is also on JSA how can you work out what you will get from dole? I have tried to work it out but i can't figure it out. I'd be earning 140 for the two days. thanks in advance I know that the figure is than halved as your partner is also on JSA. would his payment be affected too?

Advertisement