Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 14 Online Gameplay Hints and Tips

Options
  • 10-01-2014 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have really got into this years edition (especially Ultimate Team) with the ignite game engine and overall fluidity of the game. However I have found that my ability to defend and attack as I may have in the past have dinished. I find I am paying a more negative game rather than just going for it.

In defense its a similar story I am holding off jumping in and crowding the attacker out, there is problems with this as standing off rooney/lewandowski/messi etc will allow them shoot and score.

So any advice on Gameplay that you may have post it here, along with the relevant controls. I think with a little bit more close control of my players it would make a huge difference, hopefully some of you can shed some light on it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

thanks for all the help.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

In attack, set through balls to Auto and send lobbed ones (L1 + Triangle) over the defence until it works.

In defence, track runners and let an AI team mate pressure the guy with the ball...

Alternatively, pick Real Madrid and give the ball to Ronaldo. And that's FIFA online in a nutshell....

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 29 BobC88

Does anyone ever wonder what happens when 2 of them pricks who play lobbed through balls with every pass play against each other??

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

the lobbed through ball is horrible, Its a plague with no way of stopping it. Horrible stuff. every player can not have paul scholes type accuracy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Defensive tips :

Attacking tips :

Taking corners tips :

• Advertisement
Advertisement