Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone fancy taking over one of my non boards teams?

Options
  • 10-01-2014 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

This announcement isnt to take any managers from our leagues here on boards ...

I've gotten wind of 1-2 more leagues getting created by people that I'd be interested in and I'm dumping one of my 14 teams to make space ...

I got this Newcastle team in the 2nd season of the GW and got promoted from D3 to D2. This season(S3) Im' 10th in D2 after 32 games.

My First team consists of:
    Krul
    Butland

Santon
    M'Bengue
    Badstuber
    Smalling(loan)
    Ginter
    Anita
    Zucullini
    Danilo

Sahin
    Cabaye
    Giggs
    Eriksen
    Ben Afra
    Herrman

Tevez
    Aubameyang
    Lamela

Youths/loanies:
    Wilson
    Januzaj
    Barbosa
    and more

Anyone interested in taking them? I'll hold of quiting them incase someone here wants them else I'm taking the Kevin Keegan train out of dodge!

PS: Its World Championship 31114 if you want to take a look, there's a few boardies in there too I think

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

36view, no interest .... I understand ... Ill just dump them ....

Advertisement