Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Small Business Mobile Only Package

Options
  • 10-01-2014 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭

looking for a mobile package with unlimited calls etc In Ireland and also unlimited to UK landline and mobiles.

any advice, have seen emobile do a €30 a month package?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

Yeah I looked at the e-mobile offer. It looks really good. I couldn't find a better package. Here's the info I was e-mailed by someone in e-mobile
    Free calls to Irish landline & mobile
    Free calls to UK landline & mobile
    Free texts to RoI & UK mobiles
    Unlimited Data in R0I (15 Gb cap)

Excellent roaming
    Unlimited calls from the UK to Ireland
    1500 minutes of calls from Europe or the US to Ireland
    250 Mb of roaming data
    All for €30 ex vat per month on a 24 month contract. I checked and you don't even have to be an eircom customer.
    I signed up last week (up front deposit of €300 returned after 6 months as I'm not with eircom), waiting on my new iPhone 5S 16 Gb which was €199 and will appear on the first bill. There are free phones available, but I really wanted the iPhone 5S

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Is there a sim only version of that plan available, do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

Is there a sim only version of that plan available, do you know?

Yeah I asked that question as well. The answer I was given was that they don't do a SIM only plan "at the moment" I don't know if that means they'll be doing one in the future

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭fbradyirl

I'm on this Business plan with Three. It rocks. €20

http://www.three.ie/business/plans/business-sim-only/

Advertisement