Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

account number missing?

Options
  • 10-01-2014 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i received my bank of ireland card today but i dont see where my account number is? where do i find it how do i get it ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Wouldn't be on the card itself. Put it into a BOI ATM and print balance and it'll be on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi sarunyte[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thank you for contacting us on Boards.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]For security reasons, the account number will not be visible on your bank card.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]To retrieve this information, you can contact your branch by phone. A representative will be happy to provide this to you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Contact details for your branch can be found here[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If we can help with anything else, please contact us here again. We are happy to help.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Alison [/font]

Advertisement