Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saucony Hattori

Options
  • 10-01-2014 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Unfortunately these great shoes are being discontinued. I emailed Saucony and they confirmed they are done and dusted.

I've about 4 pairs used over the past two years. My favourite runner of all time :( they come in at 125g each so about 1/3 of the high-heels most people run in and in %age terms I made my biggest time jumps after transitioning to them especially over mile to 5k's.

Anyway, I think adidas have a similar shoe? Does anyone know?

Just in case I've snapped up a few extra pairs in the post christmas sales.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I never really took to them but do love them and find them comfortable. Must dig them out again, great even as an everyday shoe. They never really took off though. Maybe look at MB minimus zero I really like them and have just picked up a new pair. :)

Advertisement