Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing my name on my account to another person's name

Options
  • 10-01-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hi, I am wondering what is the procedure to change my name on my account to another person's name. 

The reason is that I'm leaving the country and my room mate still want to use the service. I want to know what information I need in order to do this and how do I go about doing it.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Hi, I am wondering what is the procedure to change my name on my account to another person's name. 

The reason is that I'm leaving the country and my room mate still want to use the service. I want to know what information I need in order to do this and how do I go about doing it.

Thank you.
    Hi PenguinForce

You will need to call our accounts section on 1901(enter telephone number and then option 1 when prompted ). You will need to have your Eircom account no; and they will also need to speak with the person who's name the bill will be changing into.

Thanks
    Ash

Advertisement