Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Business CRM & Accounts Automation

Options
  • 10-01-2014 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I run a website from Ireland and I am looking to automate my CRM, accounts, and inventory. Can anyone recommend some online solutions. I have done a good amount of research, but there are thousands of answers online.

I am most likely going to use ZOHO to manage all of my business. Do you have any tips for automating this with Irish banks, or can you answer any of the questions below. Any help is much appreciated.

1. I need to link my Irish Bank Accounts to automate my payments in and out?
    2. Does linking an Irish bank account work with all Irish banks, or do I need to use a specific bank?
    3. Can I manage inventory sales. I run unique sales all of the time, I need to be able to project for the amount of stock I will use. I also need to view what products are running on a sale, because I can only have one product running with one sale at a time
    4. I sell through Ebay, and a volusion website, can the inventory be centrally and automatically managed through Zoho
    5. Can anyone recommend where I can get an accountant to help me set up my account? Please keep in mind I am a sole trader.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 ejohnl

Personally, I love the platform of Zoho CRM as it makes everything easy especially in business.

Meanwhile, just to add up a few software as your alternatives, you can check this compilation of over 15 CRM software with a comparison of all the features.

http://www.staff.com/blog/comparison-of-crm-software/

I hope that helps you find a good software for your business.

Advertisement