Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calabash Pipe

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭canonball5

BeerNut wrote: »
    Peterson's?

Afraid not. They do this brand but not the actual pipe in the picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

What's so special about that particular pipe OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Sherlock uses one and thats enough reason for anyone these days it seems. :D

On the other hand it could because of it's material. Pipes are made form many different substances, wood, meerschaum, corn husks. The calabash is made from the stem of a gourd and that in itself makes it an interesting collectors piece - for pipe smokers anyway.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

OldGoat wrote: »
    Sherlock uses one and thats enough reason for anyone these days it seems. :D

On the other hand it could because of it's material. Pipes are made form many different substances, wood, meerschaum, corn husks. The calabash is made from the stem of a gourd and that in itself makes it an interesting collectors piece - for pipe smokers anyway.

Cool, I have 3 pipes myself. I was just curious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭canonball5

Faith+1 wrote: »

As OldGoat has pointed out Shelock Holmes had one and the German in Inglorious Bastards had one too.

I guessed if a Nazis and Shelock Holmes had one then I need to get one too.

Advertisement