If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG UE40F6500 tv

Options
  • 10-01-2014 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

hi you have this for 549£  which is 660 euros , will you match the pixmania
    price of 588 euros , as I am going up to Dundalk  over the weekend and could
    drop up and collect instore , regards and happy new to one and all  willbur

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

willbur wrote: »
    Hi Willbur,

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Pixmania are offering a free 5 year guarantee on the TV so I couldn't do any better on our price.  Our 5 year guarantee is an at home guarantee and covers the whole of Ireland so if anything ever went wrong we'd have someone come out to you.  Worth the extra few quid in my opinion.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭willbur

Hi Willbur,

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Pixmania are offering a free 5 year guarantee on the TV so I couldn't do any better on our price.  Our 5 year guarantee is an at home guarantee and covers the whole of Ireland so if anything ever went wrong we'd have someone come out to you.  Worth the extra few quid in my opinion.

Let me know what you think.

Chris
        THANKS,  WILL BE UP IN 2 WEEKS FORGOT ABOUT YOUR 5 YEAR GUARANTEE

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Wilbur,

just as an aside the 40F6500 that Pixmania promote on their website is not the same model that we sell - this is very very frequently the case with Pixmania and other European websites - the Pixmania 40F6500 clearly states that:

This TV does not have a DVB-T2 tuner for Freeview HD capture

This is the tuner that is required for UK Freeview HD reception and more importantly for you its also required to meet the full Saorview spec.

The 40F6500 we sell has the Freeview HD DVB-T2 tuner on board and will 100% work with the current Freeview HD and Saorview HD transmissions.

Apologies for butting in but I do think its correct to explain to Customers the differences between our genuine UK/Irl offering and the parallel imports - especially when it comes down to losing real features!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.