Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icecrypt S3700 usb not recognized

Options
  • 10-01-2014 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm jjhn new here. looking for help with usb problem front and rear not working at all. Tried everything I can think of. Icecrypt S3700, done load from factory default and done factory reset. I also TFTP using ciscotftp11.exe with the Recovery image and rescue image from Icecrypt.com downloads. I also TFTP Enigma2 from a backup I had and still no usb working. I have ftp to both sides and looked in all folders for usb and hdd and they just have a Question mark. So here I 'am searching for help and to see if anyone else has the same problem as me yet, Icecrypt S3700 usb not recognized. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks' again jjhn

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the computing forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=9

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jjhn

Thanks Spear for the link and fast reply. I will take a look in that section for Linux base usb not recognised. regards, jjhn

Advertisement