Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Dublin when bored ? (on a Friday evening)

Options
  • 10-01-2014 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭

It's 6.30pm on a Friday evening and my housemates and I are bored. We don't want to go drinking and there is nothing on the cinema that we want to see. Any suggestions of other things to do in Dublin at this time of night?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Funderland? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭usersame

Try the lighthouse and IFC cinemas, go for dinner somewhere, go to a cafe and talk ****e for awhile. More so think about what you can do not hungover tomorrow morning, try a wind surfing lesson in clontarf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

whirlpool wrote: »
    It's 6.30pm on a Friday evening and my housemates and I are bored. We don't want to go drinking and there is nothing on the cinema that we want to see. Any suggestions of other things to do in Dublin at this time of night?
    Thanks!

Go play snooker or pool. Find an airhockey table. Quazar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

All good ideas! Thanks! :)

Although, we ended up being too tired to do anything so are just getting in food and watching a film :P Boring!!

Advertisement