Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you a psychopath.? Take the Test.

• 10-01-2014 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

SCORE 55%
    Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

A wee bit surprised it was so high.:rolleyes:

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/psychopath-night

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

27%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Hagar the Nice.

sentient_6 wrote: »
    27%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Can't believe I'm more psycho than you.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

21%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

52%

Was expecting a little higher tbh :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Delightfully Bright

39%. I never thought that over one third of me was a psychopath...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Jesus, I scored 70%!
    You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

12%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 stonecipher

77%

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

42 %

77%
    Takes mental note not to fall out with stonecipher.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Takes mental note not to fall out with stonecipher.:eek:

I lied on mine to make my score better than it would have been :D

I was 82% when I told the truth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Moomat

70% but my missus is 22% so I reckon we should be grand once we stick together! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

42%
    "Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life."

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

33 I'm some pansy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,585 ✭✭✭weisses

didn't get a score ............ bloody sirens outside

48%

weisses wrote: »
    didn't get a score ............ bloody sirens outside

48%

'They're coming to take you away,haha he he hoho..':D

http://youtu.be/C0rgeQ0QD-o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

64%... hersel..18%.. she looks kinda worried here if I'm honest

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ezekel

64% wasn't expecting that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭iptba

YOUR SCORE 33%

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

27% - bitterly disappointed. I'm a social/market conservative: I thought a minimum of 99%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Plutharc

45% - sound about average.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

58%

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Balaclava1991

100%

21%
    Aye,but is that you when you are sober Paddy.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,946 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

58% (after I was honest about it :p)

... I'd have to agree with that assessment too!

I've concluded the test is bunkum,I get 55 and I'm as quiet as a mouse yet my wife gets 33,son gets 25 and daughter 22 yet they are ALL stark raving loonies.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

36%.
    I've concluded the test is bunkum,I get 55 and I'm as quiet as a mouse yet my wife gets 33,son gets 25 and daughter 22 yet they are ALL stark raving loonies.:(

It's always the quiet ones though! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

27%

"You'll probably end up being a doormat"

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

82%
    You can play hardball with the best of them! You know what you want and are not afraid to go for it – even if it means bending the rules occasionally and putting a few noses out of joint on the way. Nothing fazes you. You are decisive, self-confident and pretty much up for anything. You are a ‘means-to-an-end’ person. For you, it’s not necessarily a matter of right or wrong, but of what gets the job done. ‘Bring it on’ is your mantra, but to help those around you keep their heads, you should learn some tricks to help you temper your self-satisfying tendencies...

I'll make no apologies - this is who I am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭iptba

Psychopathy is only one form of "loonieness".

Also, I imagine it's not the case that a score like 55 would represent psychopathy, from my impression.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

sentient_6 wrote: »
    27%

I got 18%, I think the bolded bit is great advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

55%.

It'd be very easy to skew the results though. But the good 45% of me didn't want to do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

39%

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

I could tell you then I would have to kill you

you know psychopaths don't do well on tests

5%

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭yawhat!

100% oh oh

psychopaths always lie about test results
    its a sure sign your all psychopaths

psychopaths always lie about test results
    its a sure sign your all psychopaths

My wife said she changed her point of view on 2 answers,I knew she was psychotic!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

15%. I must be a big wuss :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

91%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭DevilsBreath

33% not that bad

33% not that bad
    Lmao @ You are warm.....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

I'm a girl, but this thread interested me so I took the test, got 9%! No risk taker am I!:o
    Wanted to but my favourite animal down as a lion, but had to settle for a puppy which is good too, just, I prefer lions!:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 A. Rasher

I scored 63%, could have done better but i'm just too apathetic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭micar

39%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Hagar7

I'm a girl, but this thread interested me so I took the test, got 9%! No risk taker am I!:o
    Wanted to but my favourite animal down as a lion, but had to settle for a puppy which is good too, just, I prefer lions!:p

9 must be about the lowest I've seen yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

55% - honestly, thought it'd be higher :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

30%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

45%
    Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren't afraid to do your own dirty work!

24%, the warm and empathic one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement