Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscail IT Course in DCU

Options
  • 10-01-2014 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,

I have been looking into doing the BSc (Hons) in Information Technology / Diploma in IT (PAC Code: DC343) recently and hope to apply to start it next September.
    I have seen mixed reviews about it in various threads here on boards.

Anybody currently doing it want to share how it is?

Main reason for myself wanting to do it is because traditional college doesn't suit me I'm much better learning by myself and I work full time also so it'll be good to be able to keep that up even though I'm not a huge fan of my job.

My main interest is in web design and programming and have seen that its not very hands on or technical than other courses.

Would I be right in thinking once I qualify with the BSc, I can go on to apply to do a masters in web design related stuff whatever it may be?

As people seem to be saying it's a good course to do just to get the piece of paper at the end of the day.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭spr1nt3r

Hi,
    Did you end up taking the course? I am thinking of the same one. Would be helpful if you shared your insight.
    Thank you.

Advertisement