Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EFibre Roscrea

Options
  • 10-01-2014 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

II see Roscrea has been pushed back for Efibre activation yet again. t was November then February just this week it changed again to April, in all seriousness like why in the name of god is it that hard to stick to deadlines? Is it likely, all B S aside that April will be the time all will go active or should  just forget about the whole thing? I was about to sign back up with eircom last week as the site said Feb for efibre, thank god Ididn't cos sky have said they will launch fibre in April, which should be competitively priced. Here's to hoping

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    II see Roscrea has been pushed back for Efibre activation yet again. t was November then February just this week it changed again to April, in all seriousness like why in the name of god is it that hard to stick to deadlines? Is it likely, all B S aside that April will be the time all will go active or should  just forget about the whole thing? I was about to sign back up with eircom last week as the site said Feb for efibre, thank god Ididn't cos sky have said they will launch fibre in April, which should be competitively priced. Here's to hoping
    Hi ah-Watch
    there are various reasons a particular exchange could be delayed. Our apologies for this delay but we will complete this as soon as we can.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

I've just been told that efibre has been pushed back until June now, can't say I'm one bit surprised now seen as previous schedules weren't met nor was the map on the eircom site reliable. Sher we can only hope for efibre before Christmas 2014. It's a pity no network has 4G launched in town, at this rate I'd jump at 4G t the landline broadband is gone so slow now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Ah-Watch wrote: »
    I've just been told that efibre has been pushed back until June now, can't say I'm one bit surprised now seen as previous schedules weren't met nor was the map on the eircom site reliable. Sher we can only hope for efibre before Christmas 2014. It's a pity no network has 4G launched in town, at this rate I'd jump at 4G t the landline broadband is gone so slow now!
    Hi Ah-Watch

The efibre coverage map can be found here: http://www.eircom.net/efibreinfo/map/

This might help in future

Thanks

Al

Advertisement