Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springboard Degrees etc

Options
  • 10-01-2014 9:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 495 ✭✭

Howdy chaps,

I currently have a diploma in information systems tcd and I am looking to upgrade to a degree, however cash is tight and im looking at doing a course through springboard, might have missed the boat in regards to the latest uptake but im applying for a short course commencing in march in DBS and then ill keep an eye out for potential degree courses that i can get into with my diploma.

Question anyone get a degree through springboard or attempted too

Cheers chaps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

There seem to be a few. Do a search on the http://www.springboardcourses.ie site and uncheck the "Only show courses that are currently accepting applications." box and you'll get a list of the ones that took people in last September.

I'm currently doing the Springboard Diploma in Digital Communications for Business in Griffith College and it is a very challenging course. This is my first academic course as I have only done technical ones before but according to those who have done degrees our first semester workload was the same as the workload a 1st year degree student would have done over the whole first year.

Advertisement