Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing business computing?

Options
  • 10-01-2014 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi,
    Its a course im looking at for next year, and I have to say it looks quiet good!
    If anyone is doing it, id really appreciate some 'unbiased' feedback, as ive already looked on the website etc :)
    Thank you! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 gill91

Hi there,

Currently in 4th year of this course. The course itself has a huge focus on IT rather than business. If you are interested in things like software development, web development and mobile app development this course is good. The business side is there for subjects like accounting, management and marketing. I think the course will give you a big advantage over other course because you have the IT and business areas combined into one course.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Shanew14

gill91 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Currently in 4th year of this course. The course itself has a huge focus on IT rather than business. If you are interested in things like software development, web development and mobile app development this course is good. The business side is there for subjects like accounting, management and marketing. I think the course will give you a big advantage over other course because you have the IT and business areas combined into one course.

Thank you for the reply! I'd imagine the job opportunities are quiet good from it? Especially from the likes of google? Is it a good interesting course?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 gill91

Job opportunities are good for graduates of this course. I'm currently interviewing for a variety of different jobs. Very interesting course.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Shanew14

gill91 wrote: »
    Job opportunities are good for graduates of this course. I'm currently interviewing for a variety of different jobs. Very interesting course.

Ye i have to say it looks ideal!
    thanks for the reply mate

Advertisement