Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Springsteen - High Hopes

Options
  • 10-01-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

I'm a bit surprised that there is no thread set up here for this. Maybe I'm in the wrong place (Mods - feel free to move).

New Boss album released today. Picked up my copy today. If I'm honest I wasn't expecting it to be great , seeing that it contains a lot of odds and sods. But it is really good - maybe not up there with Magic which is his best in recent years IMO but compares well with Wrecking Ball and Devils and Dust.

Some killer tracks on it Harrys Place, Down in the Hole, Dream Baby Dream and a great rock version of Tom Joad (better than the live versions IMO). And the Wall is his most beautiful song since Across the Border from the original Tom Joad album.

I know there are loads of Bruce fans out there and I'd be interested in your views.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

There's a thread in gigs and events where most Bruce talk goes.

Haven't picked the album up myself, hoping to get it later. Loved the title track

Advertisement