Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Online 365

Options
  • 10-01-2014 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, 

My name is Stanimir and i'm BOI customer. I'm trying to apply for Online 365 in BOI website, but when i'm trying to enter my account number it gives me always "[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Your Account Number must be a valid Bank of Ireland account number[/font] ". Can you tell me what to do to register for Online 365 ? Is this error because I'm not citizen of Ireland ? I have address in Dublin, Irish cell number and work for company in Dublin, but my passport is Bulgarian... 

Thank you.
    Stanimir

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Stupid question to follow, but are you entering an 8 digit number?

365 are open Saturday mornings I think, so better off calling them.
    stanly_bg wrote: »
    Hello, 

My name is Stanimir and i'm BOI customer. I'm trying to apply for Online 365 in BOI website, but when i'm trying to enter my account number it gives me always "[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Your Account Number must be a valid Bank of Ireland account number[/font] ". Can you tell me what to do to register for Online 365 ? Is this error because I'm not citizen of Ireland ? I have address in Dublin, Irish cell number and work for company in Dublin, but my passport is Bulgarian... 

Thank you.
    Stanimir

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stanly_bg

yes of course, this message is after i enter my 8-digits account number 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi stanly_bg,

Thanks for you post and welcome to Boards.

As kindly mentioned by dobsdave, if you call BOI365 a representative can look into why you're receiving this error message. A customer's nationality would have no bearing on this. Provided you are keying in your account number and not a card number, there should be no issues with registering online.

BOI365 representatives are available from 8am until midnight Monday to Friday and from 9am until 6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks
    Tara  

Advertisement