Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nighttimenetwork Podcast

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm afraid I failed you guys. Last time I unsubscribed from NTN they posted another episode the day after and I had to resubscribe.

I unsubbed and archived all the episodes to a hard drive at the end of December as an attempt to send out cosmic energy into the universe to get them to podcast again. :(

At the end of this month, it'll have been one year since the last episode. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say it's dead now. Maybe we'll get a final episode at some point just to close out the feed, but I'm officially never expecting NTN to return. It's been fun. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Maybe someone with twitter could ask him about it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

In a way, confirmation of it is actually sort of comforting.

In a way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

You've heard his Six Bit podcast with Muireann??

Even got a JP update!

Hi Ray!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Why make me think this had come back? I got so happy for a second. Bad form.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭postsnthing

leggo wrote: »
    Why make me think this had come back? I got so happy for a second. Bad form.

Look for six bits podcast there are 7 or so up, not the same but still good !

Advertisement