Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queens

Options
  • 10-01-2014 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Is anyone going tomorrow?

I ain't ever been I would like to pop in for a few games check it out

First of where do I need to go when I get there?
    Is there suitable parking nearby?
    is it bring your own stick?

Anyways hopefully there will be a few people there who can beat me about for abit but be gentle to the newbie :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I'm planning on being there, there should be at least a couple others in if no one changes their minds from Tuesday.

-Directions are pretty much in the front door, straight past the reception down the wide corridor, down the wee steps (from here there's a side entrance to the left as well, incase you come in that door) and right up the stairs in front (should be signposted as 'The Space').

-There should be plenty of parking round the side of the building.

-Yeah it's bring your own, people generally won't mind lending you one but if you've got your own it's always best to bring it.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

I'll be there as well, for about 2pm. See you there!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Uphoria

2pm onwards right?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭MelficeVKM

It usually bes 2pm - 6pm, sometimes later. But can come and go when you want, don't have to stay full time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

I will probably be there as well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement