Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benelli M2 Comfortech

Options
  • 10-01-2014 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hello all,
    In light of my recent thread, I have contacted some dealers in relation to what benelli semi-autos they have.
    A lot don't stock new ones now, but would get them in for you, saying that no one is buying them.
    I have looked at a benelli M4 Super 90 second-hand, good condition visually, but the one thing I didn't like was that there was rotational movement in the barrel, if you held the receiver in one hand you could twist the barrel with the other.
    Also, price wise for a couple of hundred more I can get a new M2 Comfortech or benelli comfort new from another dealer, so for the sake of it I think I am going to go new.

So does any of you own a benelli M2 Comfortech or have opinions on it?

we have a comfort here, although a very nice gun to shoot, it is on the short side regards stock length. Reading the spec on benelli website the M2 has 15mm more length of pull for the standard version, so this is leaning me towards it to buy,

I suppose the big risk is ordering a gun from a dealer that doesn't fit, but I think the benellis, or at least those which I have picked up and mounted all seem to fit well enough.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭allan450

i know where their is a benelli monterfeltro woodcock gun its 2nd hand and iv i had a few pound id buy it in the morning.i know its not the model you were on about but i suggest have a read up on them.

Advertisement