Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ryanair passport name query

Options
  • 10-01-2014 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi there,
    i booked flights for my brother some time ago and used his old passport name, this name included his middle name so when i booked the flight i included his middle name.
    he had to recently renew his passport and he didn't put his middle name on it.

so.... basically, the booking has his middle name included but his passport doesnt.
    i've read alot of posts about the other way around, but I've not read about this problem.

can anyone help? i'm reluctant to call ryanair as i dont want to draw their attention to it in case I get someone on the phone who will want to charge me the 110 euro to change it.

any input is appreciated.

tks
    jungle13

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the travel forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=37

it has an entire sticky just for passport questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jungle13

ok, i'm hoping you're right but i suppose if all comes to all, i'll just warn my brother that their could be a possibility... probably all depends on the staff you get on the day!

Advertisement