Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing toolbar.

Options
  • 10-01-2014 11:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭

I'm probably posting this in the wrong forum so please move if that's the case. My toolbar for inserting images, smileys etc. has vanished since yesterday - is it just me or has anybody else noticed? I have tried in Firefox and Google Chrome but it ain't available. Thanks
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Did you change from advanced to simple mode?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Spear wrote: »
    Did you change from advanced to simple mode?

Not knowingly - how would I check? Serious technophobe here and I don't want to crash the entire info super-highway by clicking the wrong link.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions
    Scroll down to "Message Editor Interface"
    Make sure it's set to Standard Editor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Perfect. Thanks very much. :)

I have been having major hassle with Google Chrome over the last 48 hours so perhaps that had something to do with it? I certainly have never altered any settings on Boards.

Advertisement