Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The perfect description of FIFA

Options
  • 11-01-2014 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭

I never drop in here but thought this worth a mention since it so perfectly describes every FIFA player I've known including the two who take over my Xbox every night
    I am selling FIFA 14 for PS3. While the game is physically in perfect condition, something has gone terribly wrong. For starters, it seeks to rob you of all joy while playing. Admittedly, this may scare off some potential buyers, so let me explain. It decides at the most inopportune times you probably meant to tell it to do something other than what you actually directed it to do. .......

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/vgm/4279131858.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

fifa 14 is simply incredible, it is scary to think how these games will end up in the next few years. who needs real football when you can dictate the action yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

EdenHazard wrote: »
    fifa 14 is simply incredible, it is scary to think how these games will end up in the next few years. who needs real football when you can dictate the action yourself?

people who leave their houses to watch football matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

only losers and poor people attend football matches. lol

much rather sit around with the lads playing el classico on the ps3, than go to some poverty match between bohemians and bray wanderers lol

Advertisement