Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo and piercing place

Options
  • 11-01-2014 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good tattoo and piercing place in Galway city around Eyre square please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

Hey Op, there's a recent thread on this over in the Tattoos and Piercings forum. Here's the link.

I'm looking into it myself at the moment, seems to be Galway Bay Tattoo and Inkfingers Custom Tattoo are being recommended most.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Plus one for inkfingers and I'd add awol to the list too. I'd be slow to change but the awol lads are pretty sound. You'll find both studios at either end of abbeygate street - just walk down the pedestrian street from square until you come to aib and inkfingers is on the street on left, forty feet or so on right. Awol on the street to the right walk for minute and a bit just past a pub called Sally longs.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please use the Tattoos & Piercings forum, the thread mentioned earlier has suggestions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement