Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find out what bank is selling the property?

Options
  • 11-01-2014 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

There is a house partially built that the banks have tried to sell in the past unsuccessfully. I am interested but can't establish what bank is involved. The previous auctioneer involved has taken it off his books and has nothing to do with it anymore.

Does anyone have any advice as to how to find out what bank owns the property.
    So many people say " Sure the banks would be only too happy to have someone to make them an offer......"

This house would suit me. I have saved hard for years, viewed alot of properties and think his is the one. I just can't establish what banks are selling it to make an offer. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

While the auctioneer is not involved in a selling effort, might he/she be willing either to tell you what bank is involved, or pass on an enquiry for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭custom900

Go on to http://www.landregistry.ie/eng/ , hit search now, and find the plot of land on the map. Click on this plot and a box will pop up giving you the property folio number. Then hit "add to basket", pay a fiver and you can then see the registered owner and any financial interests on the property.

Advertisement