Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ghosts on Ps4

• 11-01-2014 1:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

Heya not sure if I'm in the right place here but the only online game I play is CoD Ghosts on the PS4.

Just wondering does anyone else play it and if so apart from the lack of people talking over mic online is everyone else just getting very distorted voices when someone does try to speak? It is kind of annoying as I would love to plug in my mic and give it a shot but if I sound anything like them I would just mute me (as I tend to do with all mic speakers).

I dont have any ps4 friends because Im sad like that so I dont have anyone else to test it out with :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭0e1

Hey
    I need to know how to Portforward my ZyXEL D1000 Eircom router , for online gaming on the Playstation 4 .
    This information is currently unavailable online .The console is out since last year ,Are ye planning on updating the firmware for the D1000 , or making the information required to do so manualy available sometime ?
    If you help me Ill be your friend
    All I wanna Play is GHOSTS TOO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭ben101

Gandalph wrote: »
    Heya not sure if I'm in the right place here but the only online game I play is CoD Ghosts on the PS4.

Just wondering does anyone else play it and if so apart from the lack of people talking over mic online is everyone else just getting very distorted voices when someone does try to speak? It is kind of annoying as I would love to plug in my mic and give it a shot but if I sound anything like them I would just mute me (as I tend to do with all mic speakers).

I dont have any ps4 friends because Im sad like that so I dont have anyone else to test it out with :(
    Yes ,i am playing it but not too impressed.
    Just wondering have you noticed people cheating?
    Some games seem to suffer bad lag despite high speed wired ,someone will get high kills ,game lobby closes and then goes back to normal.Now that we are paying to play online,issues like cheating,servers not available etc is not good enough.Can't see myself renewing subscription.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Caoimhin

I cant say I am having these problems myself, audio and game performance is grand. Ive had a lot more problems in the past with previous COD titles. Ghosts seems not to be so bad, the only thing that pisses me off is how little health the players have and how big the maps are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

yeah there definitely is a problem with player chat , i find myself having to mute people a lot more as the static is so annoying even when they aren't chatting.

I use turtle beach P11`s and the game sound isn't as loud as it was on PS3 either !

Im also finding it a lot harder to play Ghosts successfully on PS4.. i can only think its a combination of getting used to the new controller, the sound being lower & the graphical differences- i actually think the improved HD has made it a little harder to see opponents against the background.

also my mtar-x set up doesnt seem nearly as effective as it did on PS3 , on their id nearly always win a close range 1 on 1.. now on PS4 i mostly lose.

Ill persevere for now but can see myself going back to playing this on PS3.. the only thing that is stopping me so far is the last few days i played on their most of the lobbies were hacked ,

anyways i wonder has anyone else found the step up from PS3 to PS4 tough on Ghosts??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭Caoimhin

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    yeah there definitely is a problem with player chat , i find myself having to mute people a lot more as the static is so annoying even when they aren't chatting.

I use turtle beach P11`s and the game sound isn't as loud as it was on PS3 either !

Im also finding it a lot harder to play Ghosts successfully on PS4.. i can only think its a combination of getting used to the new controller, the sound being lower & the graphical differences- i actually think the improved HD has made it a little harder to see opponents against the background.

also my mtar-x set up doesnt seem nearly as effective as it did on PS3 , on their id nearly always win a close range 1 on 1.. now on PS4 i mostly lose.

Ill persevere for now but can see myself going back to playing this on PS3.. the only thing that is stopping me so far is the last few days i played on their most of the lobbies were hacked ,

anyways i wonder has anyone else found the step up from PS3 to PS4 tough on Ghosts??

Honestly I'm not seeing any of this on the ps4, game chat is perfect for me, I'm using astro a40s. I have not heard much static really.

The m-tar seems to beat everything up close still, it's the gun of choice for basically everything, especially in the esports play list.

The switch from ps3 to ps4 has been fine for me, I found the ps4 version a lot smoother to run and less laggy matches.

• Advertisement
Advertisement