Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Park-Cork

• 11-01-2014 3:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any dog parks in Cork city?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Dog parks are a bit crap tbh - handy that it's enclosed but a lot of owners let their dogs run wild while they sit drinking coffee and playing with their phones etc. I think the only times I haven't left the one in St. Anne's in Dublin out of annoyance is when we were on our own! :p In fact last time we were there there was a dog trying to hump my pup non stop and generally being an asshole to the other dogs - his owners response was a Cesear Milan type SSSSH noise from the other side of the pen :rolleyes: I have to be careful with Bailey too because if a dog is pushing other dogs around and not playing appropriately he'll often go to step in and discipline the dog!

Advertisement