Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Phone In Macroom

Options
  • 11-01-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Just posting here on the off chance that someone found my phone. I lost it yesterday in Dunnes Stores car park (I think) or at the garage on Millstreet road between 5 and 5.30pm. It's an HTC One with a clear plastic cover on it. I'd only had 3 weeks and it's on contract and I don't have the money to replace it. Even if it's broken/been driven over it would be great to get it back as I have insurance for accidental damage but not loss/theft. The guards have been contacted as well as Dunnes Stores and the garage.

I have tried calling it but it goes straight to answer machine. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

It turns out it fell out of my pocket at Glenview motors, whilst I was checking the air in my car's tyres. Someone from Killarney picked it up and tried to sell it on Done Deal, I then contacted the Gardai and they acted very quickly, arrested the people that took it and got my phone back. I'm so grateful and so happy that I got my phone back.

People, if your phone goes missing, keep checking the buy and sell websites, your phone might end up there!

I will be upgrading my insurance and installing tracking apps now.

Advertisement