Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

visa guest log in only

• 11-01-2014 1:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi, Just looking for some help with logging onto my laptop.

i have an old laptop that uses Windows Vista, i only really use it when i need to print off tickets or put music onto itunes. The battery is fairly knackered, only works when plugged in. So i got a new laptop for christmas, but before i can dump the old one i want to save some of the doc's and music on it and put them onto new computer.

i Logged on,and first i had to update the desktop to latest edition,then needed to be restarted. Now everytime i log on- it asks for my pass word (mine is the adminstrator account) let me logs on but says "you can only log on as guest profile".
    now i cant access any files or music, my itunes is empty.

ive tried restoring, but it wont let me restore prior to today. ive checked security and it seems ok

im not the most tech savvy, is their any advice you could offer?
    all i really want to do is access my some word doc'c,photos and music and then im happy to dump the computer.

will attach photo of the messgaes im getting on screen, and other things ive tried.

Thank you

Comments

Advertisement