Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost phone on train to drogheda

Options
  • 11-01-2014 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All,
    this may be a long shot but who knows, right ??
    I left my phone on the 6.40pm train from Connolly station to Drogheda last night 10/01/2014. I got off at balbriggan & only after the train had then departed thee station did I realise I had left my phone on the train. Its a black sony xperia E. I have been up to Drogheda train station twice already, once last night and once this morning. So far no luck. The phone itself is nothing special, its the pictures that I have on it. Just hoping if someone found it, they will hand it into a train or garda station or if they see this that they will contact me.
    thanks for taking the time to read this.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hope you get it back. Nowadays our phones contain so much of personal value. Most people are good so you never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Longshot - but give it a go....

http://www.android.com/devicemanager

Be signed into your gmail....

Advertisement