Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst cycling injuries you've had so far ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Best thing is to get it sorted quickly I'd say whether it's Gardaí or not.

I had a fairly bad accident, noted earlier in this thread, between shock and concussion I didn't go to the gardaí at first. When I went I was told to go to a different station and basically given out to for not report it immediately which is fair to a point, told me to contact the person involved before going to the gardaí again.

By that point the guy had started driving a different van under a different company name. Saw him a while later outside a local pub, he didn't recognise me and it still grates now that I feel he got away with it.

At the time I was, ah yeah accidents happen, but having had another close call later with a taxi who was speeding to beat a light I feel I should have been more agrieved at the time.

So yeah, get the ball rolling asap and good luck

Advertisement