Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe Premiere Pro Start Up Error

Options
  • 11-01-2014 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was using Premiere Pro to edit a video last week. Was finishing up for the night and saved closed down the program etc as I always do. Went to use it the next morning and Premiere wouldn't open. I keep getting the error message " Adobe Premiere Pro was unable to communicate with the process "ImporterProcessServer". Restarting your computer may fix the problem.

I've tried restarting and have looked online for solutions. A few people seem to have the problem and have brought it to Adobe. They've suggested reinstalling which I've tried and I have also tried to start the process before the program but this doesn't work either. After that the Adobe reps just stopped replying to them. Anyone have any ideas? I'm in desperate need of help.

Untitled.png

Advertisement