Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Areas to avoid in toronto

Options
  • 11-01-2014 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 111 ✭✭RonnieRocket

First off, Toronto is a very safe city. Sure you will see homeless people and alcoholics hanging out in the parks but there aren't junkies and gypsies harassing people for change like you see in Dublin. It's very multicultural city and you will find a Little Portugal, Little Italy, Koreatown and a Chinatown amongst others. However, there are no Irish neighbourhoods where all the Paddies reside. The Irish are spread out all over the city.

As for neighbourhoods to avoid, Regent Park and Jane and Finch and supposed to be rough, but maybe people just say that because they're black neighbourhoods. I've never found that myself and you're fine walking through them during the day. Likewise with Scarborough, but I'd consider that a suburb more than part of Toronto. It was only amalgamated into the city in 1998. My advice is search where ever is cheapest and then google the local amenities to see if it's suitable for you personally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Moss park area too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Moss park area too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

adamski8 wrote: »
    Moss park area too

three?

:)

Advertisement