Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom D1000 Modem

Options
  • 11-01-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I recently got an upgrade of a modem from Eircom from a  Netopia to the D1000 I have manged to reconnect everything Laptops/phones etc to it, but my sons Nintendo Ds will not connect ,its picking up the name of the modem but just not connecting..I rem with the old router we had to change WEP and WPA settings to allow the Ds to connect but I can't find WEP settings on this new one....Anyone any ideas how to connect..
    Thanking you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

sabrinaob wrote: »
    I recently got an upgrade of a modem from Eircom from a  Netopia to the D1000 I have manged to reconnect everything Laptops/phones etc to it, but my sons Nintendo Ds will not connect ,its picking up the name of the modem but just not connecting..I rem with the old router we had to change WEP and WPA settings to allow the Ds to connect but I can't find WEP settings on this new one....Anyone any ideas how to connect..
    Thanking you.
    Hi sabrinaob
    You should check out our connection for gaming tips here
    If this does not work, give out broadband support team a call on 1890260260.
    They should be able to advise.
    Tony

Advertisement