Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telecom Eireann Pension

Options
  • 11-01-2014 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to find information for my dad about a pension that he should have from Telecom when he worked back in the 80s. Does anyone know if Eircom now deal with this and if so how to get in contact with Eircom in relation to this? As the only contact details I can find for Eircom are all customer related.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Your father was probably a member of the Communications Workers' Union, if I was you I'd ask them.....

http://www.cwu.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 deekiely

Took me a while today, so to save anyone else looking for the same information time to find the same info - call the head office no 01 671 4444 and ask to speak with someone in the Pensions department. They were very helpful and gave me a quick update over the phone and said they would email or post statement if needed.

Advertisement