Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Showel holder

Options
  • 11-01-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭

Where can I purchase suction shower holder?

something like this ..

313S4xWqUCL.jpg

Also, is there any special water pipe available which mixes the hot and cold water from 2 different water taps? There are 2 different taps in the bathroom and its very inconvenient to wash hands and face :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭saintchrisburg

Where can I purchase suction shower holder?

something like this ..

313S4xWqUCL.jpg

Maybe try Guineys?
    Also, is there any special water pipe available which mixes the hot and cold water from 2 different water taps? There are 2 different taps in the bathroom and its very inconvenient to wash hands and face :(

Welcome to the British Isles!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Yes first i thought i will order from the ebay but I have contacted the estate agency yesterday to fix these broken things in the apartment. I just moved to this apartment last week and few things are broken. I hope they will fix it. :(
    nicolaed1 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭barraseaclaid

master boy they are more or less obliged to ensure that the apartment is fit for rental. Usually aldi or lidl have shower rail sets available now and then for about 15 euros. Make sure that the estate agent or who ever you rented through registers the tenancy with the PRTB (Private residential tenancies board) as they are your back up in the event of any dispute.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭masterboy123

It is letting agency in the citycenter. Yes they told me it takes 2 weeks until we are registered with PRTB but they have sent the letter to PRTB already.

On weekend the agency is closed so I am hoping tomorrow they should come fix these small things. I paid them rent and a month's deposit at once, now its their turn to make sure things are working well here, atleast things which are broken before I entered this apartment.
    master boy they are more or less obliged to ensure that the apartment is fit for rental. Usually aldi or lidl have shower rail sets available now and then for about 15 euros. Make sure that the estate agent or who ever you rented through registers the tenancy with the PRTB (Private residential tenancies board) as they are your back up in the event of any dispute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 JaneDoe111

Try Morris's on the Cork Road.

Advertisement