Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stoke v Liverpool. Sun Jan 12th. KO 16:00. Live on SS1. Mod Warning post#399

1131415161719»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭jamaamaj

5starpool wrote: »
    OK, no one else allowed to start the next match thread except Super-Rush.

I second this, As if Liverpool can beat Stoke away on a cold wet day,
    They can beat anybodies :D

On a Super-Rush thread 'of course'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Id like to see the stats on Gerrard's passing today. He has been described "as poison" by one poster and "immense" by another

Believe me he was awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Id like to see the stats on Gerrard's passing today. He has been described "as poison" by one poster and "immense" by another

Completed 76% of his passes. Stats don't tell it all, it was more the nature of his missed passes that was extremely frustrating.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

rarnes1 wrote: »
    Set up the Villa one quick
    jamaamaj wrote: »
    I second this, As if Liverpool can beat Stoke away on a cold wet day,
    They can beat anybodies :D

On a Super-Rush thread 'of course'

Stop jinxing it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

I think I'm on the middle ground with gerrard I love him as player but he hasn't got 90 mins in him anymore . He tends to look. Like poison at times because he is tired and you have Henderson and Lucas having to do more work to carry him while he had faded out of a game .

• Advertisement

I think I'm on the middle ground with gerrard I love him as player but he hasn't got 90 mins in him anymore . He tends to look. Like poison at times because he is tired and you have Henderson and Lucas having to do more work to carry him while he had faded out of a game .

I think Lucas has looked off the boil quite a bit this season if the truth be told, both when Gerrard was playing and out injured. Not as consistant as he once was. Still obviously a big player for us.

I think Lucas has looked off the boil quite a bit this season if the truth be told, both when Gerrard was playing and out injured. Not as consistant as he once was. Still obviously a big player for us.

I think when gerrard was out we saw a more effective midfield . I think the big problem for Lucas is due to the fact when gerrard fades out of a game Lucas has to so more running and the work of two men . In an ideal world we would have gerrard starting the big games and playing a lesser role when we play against a team that we should be beating if we want fourth spot .

I think when gerrard was out we saw a more effective midfield . I think the big problem for Lucas is due to the fact when gerrard fades out of a game Lucas has to so more running and the work of two men . In an ideal world we would have gerrard starting the big games and playing a lesser role when we play against a team that we should be beating if we want fourth spot .

That's all well and good but there's nobody there on the bench that even warrants a mention.

That's all well and good but there's nobody there on the bench that even warrants a mention.

I think it should be tried out when we get Allen back to full fitness .

I think it should be tried out when we get Allen back to full fitness .

Gerrard won't be dropped. Zero chance.

He'll only be dropped when a superior player comes in. Even then he may still be 1st choice next season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭passremarkable

IMO Johnson has been our worst player the last few games
    he was truly awful today.
    he just looks like there is something on his mind outside of football..
    bizzare

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Completed 76% of his passes. Stats don't tell it all, it was more the nature of his missed passes that was extremely frustrating.

Well 76% from a deep lying position is pretty poor in my book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Stop jinxing it :pac:

I reckon my thread win rate is better - Super-Rush out! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

IMO Johnson has been our worst player the last few games

Cissokho worries me far more than Johnson.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,294 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Cissokho worries me far more than Johnson.

Cissokho tries though to be fair to him he's just not very good, Johnson for all his ability can't be arsed anymore. I want to see Kelly given a run instead of Johnson.

Advertisement