Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One Mini

Options
  • 11-01-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi,

I was looking at the emobile offers during the week and the HTC one mini was available for free under the unlimited + 5gb data plan for existing eircom customers.  It is now sold out.  Is there any chance that this phone will be back in stock in the near future?

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

sticksman wrote: »
    Hi,

I was looking at the emobile offers during the week and the HTC one mini was available for free under the unlimited + 5gb data plan for existing eircom customers.  It is now sold out.  Is there any chance that this phone will be back in stock in the near future?

Many thanks
    Hi sticksman,

I will check this with the relevant team. Once I get an update I will advise.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sticksman

Hi Grainne,

Thanks for looking into this for me.  Is there any update?

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

sticksman wrote: »
    Hi Grainne,

Thanks for looking into this for me.  Is there any update?
    Hi sticksman,

This phone will be available later this week.

Grainne

Advertisement