Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

darts playing

Options
  • 11-01-2014 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

im an average player. but interested in either a regular meetup for darts or starting a new team im in the blanchardstown area. greyhound ideally, but most places will suit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

Greyhound, Brookwood, Paidi Og's & Salmon's all have teams that play in the NCDL on a wednesday - Salmon's also have a tuesday team.

Your best bet would be to pop in between 8pm-9pm to whichever of those suits you. Too late to join or start a team as it's mid-season but gives you time to hook up with the right team/shop for next season ..

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭docster

I'd be on for meeting up for a few games.
    I'm in the Blanch area aswell and also an average player, but havent played in years.
    Would be good to get some practice in with a view to maybe joining a team for next season.
    Let me know if you wanna meet up.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 42 dartsplayer

hi would you still be interested in playing a few games of darts

Advertisement