Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC1 form

Options
  • 11-01-2014 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

i was wondering i missed an exam and filled out a pc1 form with a medical cert attached to it, how would i know if they accepted it, and that im doing the exam as a first attempt at the next sitting?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Just_me_ wrote: »
    i was wondering i missed an exam and filled out a pc1 form with a medical cert attached to it, how would i know if they accepted it, and that im doing the exam as a first attempt at the next sitting?
    thanks

It's sounds obvious, but call them and ask. If they don't know, ask your course tutor. That's what I did anyway last year and it worked out. Check now, and before the exam next time to make sure it is sorted.

Advertisement