Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Season 3 - contains spoilers

• 11-01-2014 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

so santa brought me S3 on DVD for Christmas - I hadn't watched it since the summer, pre S4 starting - god almighty Lori and Andrea are bloody annoying....they are the Mandy of the West Wing (except they're in too many scenes to forward through - like I do with Mandy in S1 of TWW!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Andrea has moments where she is likeable but Lori is an outright pain in the hole with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. The actress who plays her is brilliant. I started watching Prison Break recently and she's in that and the character is so different. I thought at first I would hate her and only see Lori but she's likeable in Prison Break.

Advertisement