Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creating a slimline DVD cover online to print off

Options
  • 11-01-2014 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place where I can create save and print a slimline DVD cover inlay?

I thought it would be an easy enough job but its proving impossible for me to do it!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭f3232

newbie2 wrote: »

Thanks but no offence its sh1t:) no edit features etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

well all i did was google "create save and print a slimline DVD cover inlay? " and there were loads, just selected that one because it was closest.

I remember using one years ago but I cant remember which one. Most of them should have the option to select a 'double DVD', 'single DVD' 'slimline DVD' or even 'CD' template.

you may need to come up with the artwork on a separate programme, then use the resulting jpegs to composite the cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭f3232

newbie2 wrote: »
    well all i did was google "create save and print a slimline DVD cover inlay? " and there were loads, just selected that one because it was closest.

I remember using one years ago but I cant remember which one. Most of them should have the option to select a 'double DVD', 'single DVD' 'slimline DVD' or even 'CD' template.

you may need to come up with the artwork on a separate programme, then use the resulting jpegs to composite the cover.

Yea thought about that but I wanted to do it all in the one place for convenience, thanks

Advertisement