Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Evil Within

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

I bought it on psn a couple of weeks ago at that price. It can be very frustrating at times but I enjoyed it. The last chapter nearly killed it for me and there was one point I felt like chucking it in because it was so aggravating. And it makes zero sense. I had to look up a plot synopsis to figure what it was meant to be about. That said I'm after picking up the season pass in the sale so I obviously enjoyed it enough to hang around in that world for a bit longer.

Be careful with the season pass as extra chapter are mostly Stealth. Look up a video first as found them boring as hate stealth games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    Be careful with the season pass as extra chapter are mostly Stealth. Look up a video first as found them boring as hate stealth games.

It's a tad late for that... Already bought. I played an hour of it last night and on the fence at the moment. I'll see how it goes. Halloween is my excuse for playing horror games all October so I'll be finishing this off and playing Resident Evil Revelations 2 that I picked up in the PSN sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Got this for 16 euro in argos. You can reserve it to collect on Thursday as well. Finally gonna play something I wanted to get since release but never pulled the trigger. Can't go wrong for 16 quid!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Man this is tense AF and I'm only finished chapter 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Bought the limited edition of this back in September in GS for only €19 new, and only now i've started it.

Just finished Chapter 2 and its really good. It really has a Res 4 vibe but with more emphasis on stealth play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭DarC_Kn1ght

Anyone looking forward to the sequel? Looks a big improvement over the first which was decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Yeah I can't wait.

This game was really underrated.

• Here's a good preview. Spoilers beware I suspect.

• Launch Trailer:

@Mods does it make sense to rename this thread somewhat to reflect the new game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Always overlooked this game reviews put me off it . Started it there the weekend and I’m on the 3rd chapter . Really like it . Might even play the second one !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

brady12 wrote: »
    Always overlooked this game reviews put me off it . Started it there the weekend and I’m on the 3rd chapter . Really like it . Might even play the second one !

The second improves upon everything. Great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Only started this up again last week . Went from chapter 3 to 10 in that time . Jesus this game is hard . I die so many times . Usually when I die in survival horror games it's due to half concentration or stupidity but I'm concentrating 100% and still getting hammered . Kinda reminds me dark souls in a way 😂!? I really think it's a masterful
    Classic , still can't understand how it reviewed so average ? Hoping finish it before resi evil village next week but will be touch and go .

Advertisement