Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Running Stores - Recommendations

Options
  • 12-01-2014 12:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

where are you buying your gear outside of the usual retail stores, I was a regular on Wiggle but just logged on to buy a new pair of shorts and I see they now have a minimum order threshold for free delivery...I found their free delivery to be their biggest attraction, something bugs me about the add on at the end of the buying process...

any suggestions for online stores??? where are you buying from???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Www.sportsshoes.com do free delivery to Ireland if you set your currency to euros

While I am at it, does anyone have experience of shopping in the Pure Running store in Newry ? Any idea what brands they stock ? I got a voucher for there for Christmas, so some free goodies hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭nutts_77

PaulieC wrote: »
    Www.sportsshoes.com do free delivery to Ireland if you set your currency to euros

Just checked and delivery seems to be 4.95. That's after changing the currency.

Would parcel moral help offset some of the delivery? If you give the NI address and it's a UK site like sportshoes, which has a lot of free delivery offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Would parcel moral help offset some of the delivery? If you give the NI address and it's a UK site like sportshoes, which has a lot of free delivery offers.
    sportshoes.com is free delivery to Ireland, if over €40.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭Paulzx

nutts_77 wrote: »
    Just checked and delivery seems to be 4.95. That's after changing the currency.

Bought runners from them recently and delivery was free. Very quick delivery too

Paulzx wrote: »
    Bought runners from them recently and delivery was free. Very quick delivery too

Yep, that's how I knew about it. I didn't realize there was a minimum spend.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Amazon is worth a look, sometimes you can pick up something cheap.
    Has to be over 25e to get free delivery. If buying from a marketplace seller then just use parcel motel

Advertisement